Enter the CBL Reflection & Photo Contest to WIN Prizes!
Posted by Hannah Cherry
Submit a digital photo & a short reflection about your Community-Based Learning (CBL) experience to win* prizes!
Winners will be announced on the CBL Newsfeed each week! Submissions will primarily be used by the Community-Based Learning Program in efforts to highlight student experiences in courses with community-based learning assignments/projects.
- PCC students are eligible to enter the contest (*PCC faculty and staff are not eligible)
- There is no limit to the number of photos and reflections students can submit each week!
- Use the online form to submit contest entries: https://goo.gl/forms/jUkmGXbPp82gPgX23
Reflection & Prizes
WEEKLY PRIZE – $10 PCC Dinning Gift Card
Each week, 1 student will be selected to win a PCC Dining Card based on their reflection submission for the following prompt: A) Describe the photo you have submitted and how it reflects your community-based learning experience
TERM GRAND PRIZE – $50 Amazon or PCC Bookstore Gift Card
At the end of each term, 1 student will be selected as the overall Term Grand Prize Winner based on their reflection submission for either one of the following prompts: A) How did this project change/deepen/enhance your engagement with your classes, the PCC community, and the larger community that we live in? or B) How did this project enhance your academic growth (PCC experience). How has it impacted your success as a student and the quality of your education at PCC?
PRIZE WINNERS MUST consent to the release of their reflection and submitted photographs
- photos can be uploaded when filling out the contest entry form
- there is no limit to the number of photos and reflections students can submit each week
- be related to a community-based learning assignment/project
- have been take during the current Academic Year
- have a PCC Media Release for every person featured in the photo (minors must have permission provided by their parent/legal guardian)
Link to PCC Media Release Form: http://www.pcc.edu/resources/strategic-communications/documents/media-release.pdf