SOLVE: Help Oregon be Beautiful this Spring by Volunteering Outside this Saturday (March 18th)!
Posted by Hannah Cherry
Put a spring in your step by joining a local outdoor project this weekend!
Our hands-on projects are a fun, easy way to get outdoors and improve our environment while supporting local volunteer leaders. Just a few hours on a Saturday, helping remove litter or invasive plants from our neighborhoods and natural areas or planting native trees and shrubs will make a big difference for Oregon’s wildlife and communities.
Projects happening this weekend March 18th!
- Community Planting at Mt Scott Creek with Dig In – Happy Valleywww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/community-planting-mt-scott-creek-dig
- March Burnside Wilderness Park Restoration – West Linnwww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/march-burnside-wilderness-park-restoration
- Polish the Jade – SE Portlandwww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/polish-jade
- No Ivy League 3rd Saturday Work Party March – NW Portlandwww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/no-ivy-league-3rd-saturday-work-party-march
- Maddax Woods Monthly Cleanup for March – West Linnwww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/maddax-woods-monthly-cleanup-march
- Springbrook Creek Restoration – Lake Oswegowww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/springbrook-creek-restoration
- Friends of Riverplace Cleanup and Invasive Removal – SW Portlandwww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/friends-riverplace-cleanup-and-invasive-removal
- NWDA Third Saturday March Cleanup – NW Portlandwww.solveoregon.org/get-involved/events/nwda-third-saturday-march-cleanup
For more upcoming projects Visit our full calendar of events
SOLVE’s Earth Month is Quickly Approaching! Check out these statewide service events happening in April.
- 4/1 – Spring Oregon Beach Cleanup
- 4/22 – SOLVE IT for Earth Day
Questions? Contact SOLVE at 503-844-9571 ext. 332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaleen Boyle, Outreach Coordinator
About the Organization
SOLVE is a state-wide non-profit organization that takes action every day to keep Oregon clean and green. We mobilize over 35,000 volunteers and organize over 1,000 cleanup and restoration projects throughout the state.