Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.
Google Forms – New and Improved!
Google Forms is a tool within your PCC Google Drive. With this tool, you can create surveys, tests, forms, and questionnaires. You can send your survey or form out to users either inside or outside of PCC, and tie it to a spreadsheet where you can track results. If you send it to users within PCC only, you can even automatically track who completed it without having to ask for their name or email address.
To try out the new look, click “Try the new Google Forms” at the top of your screen (when you start creating a new form).
New features include:
- More choices in how you view and manage responses: as a summary, as individual responses or in a spreadsheet
- New colors and themes
- New look and feel: click on icons and drop-down menus to add elements and make changes, hover over icons to see what they do
If you haven’t tried Google Forms before, here’s how to access it:
- From PCC email, click on the “checkerboard” icon, located near the upper right corner of your window.
- Choose “Drive.”
- In Drive, click the red “New” button.
- Choose “More,” and then choose Google Forms from the list. Now click “Try the New Google Forms” at the top and check out the new look.