Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.

New Student Orientation

Posted by | Start the discussion

Hear what PCC Students have to say about the New Student Orientation:

“The whole process is straight to the point and very simple, easy to follow. It seems the entire website has been this way and has been extremely helpful to me as a new student, thank you!”

“Very helpful and a lot of questions I had were answered.”

“The entire process was very helpful and informative. It is a very good resource to have as a new student attending college. Thank you.”

“Everything was helpful, especially on how to pay your tuition.”

“I found all of it very informative, I liked how it was easy to follow the steps and processes. I really appreciated this orientation.” 

Start the discussion

PCC offers this limited open forum as an extension of the respectful, well-reasoned discourse we expect in our classroom discussions. As such, we welcome all viewpoints, but monitor comments to be sure they stick to the topic and contribute to the conversation. We will remove them if they contain or link to abusive material, personal attacks, profanity, off-topic items, or spam. This is the same behavior we require in our hallways and classrooms. Our online spaces are no different.

Archives

Categories

Search: Web Team